Folliculitis from the point of view of Ayurveda
Folliculitis is a type of acne that is typically caused by a bacterial infection and can occur anywhere on the body—the hair follicle may become inflamed and appear red and bumpy.
Folliculitis is associated with diabetes, a suppressed immune system as a result of HIV, organ transplantation, or cancer, an underlying skin condition such as eczema, acne, or another dermatitis, obesity, and shaving.
It is also a common skin condition that can be effectively treated with natural Ayurvedic medicines.
Hair is a byproduct of bone formation, according to Ayurveda, so the remedies are aimed at strengthening bone tissue.
How Ayurvedic doctors treat folliculitis
To strengthen the health of the hair, Ayurvedic treatment includes balancing the vitiated Dosha and providing diet and lifestyle recommendations, as well as Ayurvedic herbs, oil massage, meditation, breathing exercises, and yoga.
To help understand internal imbalances, the therapy course includes Ayurvedic counseling, Dosha and skin type assessment.
Ayurvedic therapy is tailored to your body type, which is determined by an online consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor.
Tips for effective Ayurvedic treatment of folliculitis
- 2 liters of water per day aids in body hydration
- A well-balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables
- Encourage the consumption of other fluids, such as soups and juices
- Aloe vera stimulates hair growth while also treating the itching, swelling, and redness
- Apply neem paste or boiled neem leaves to the infected areas
- Apply apple cider vinegar to the infected area
- Wear comfortable clothing
- A warm compress can help relieve aches, pains, and swelling
Check the Ayurvedic treatment for other hair&skin diseases:
Hair & Skin, Vitiligo, Urticaria (Hives), Psoriasis, Hair Fall, Allergies, Dandruff, Tinea, Eczema, HEAD LICE , Ringworm, Dry Hair, Oily Scalp , Split Ends, Acne, Vetiligo, Shingles , Shingles , Warts, Rosacea, Cold Sores (Fever Blisters), Skin Tags, Cellulitis, Liver Spots (Age Spots), Melazma, Cellulite.