Hair & Skin
Ayurveda for hair and skin health
Hair and skin are much more than just sensory organs, they participate in metabolism, thermoregulation, and beauty.
People with hair on their shoulders wear the last three to six years of life experience, illness, failure, and of course the good things.
What will you get during an Ayurvedic session with our doctor?
The starting point for Ayurvedic skin and hair health is the aspects of an individual's lifestyle - diet, emotional balance, physical activity, sleeping habits, and many other factors - which Ayurvedic doctors will list for a successful treatment process.
The health and radiance of hair and skin are considered a reflection of patient health. Ayurveda associates skin type and skin problems with three doshas. Doshas are the biological basis of energy in the human body. Through each of these three energies, certain processes in the body are performed and controlled.
Ayurvedic recommendations for hair and skin health:
- For beautiful and healthy hair - wash your hair less, massage your scalp with oil at least once per week.
- Avoid all chemical hair products, take Ayurvedic herbs that support hair health.
- A balanced and nutritious diet,
- Drink enough water
- Avoid any stress and practice yoga and meditation daily - for your mental health
- Sleep well - sleep is the phase when our body repairs tissues and rearranges systems. Go to bed before 22:00, because this is the time when energy is restored
Skin and hair health is an outward reflection of internal diseases. Allergies, for example, are the result of - not accepting circumstances. Disgust, stress alternate places. It's a huge job for a person with themselves.
Which parts of the body are affected:
Hair , skull, upper brain, nervous system.