Hyperopia from the point of view of Ayurveda
- Simple hypermetropia — the most common type. It includes axial and curvature hypermetropia due to biological variations in the development of the eye. It could be inherited.
- Pathological hypermetropia — is caused by congenital or acquired conditions that are not a part of the normal biological variation of development. It may be inherited too.
How Ayurvedic doctors treat hyperopia
Tips for effective Ayurvedic treatment of hyperopia
- Always wash your eyes with cool water
- Cover eyes with cotton soaked in fresh goat milk
- Use pure castor oil as an eye drop
- Place cucumbers on your eyes to cool and moisturize them
Check the Ayurvedic treatment for other ophthalmology diseases:
Cataract, Conjunctivitis, Stye, Glaucoma, Myopia, Ophthalmology, Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular degeneration, Astigmatism, Dry eye, Keratoconus, Squint (Strabismus), Pinguecula, Presbyopia, Eye allergies, Eye infections, Eye twitching, Eye floaters, Night blindness, Pterygium, Optic neuropathy.