Dr. Vijay Kumar Kalavakunta
Education: Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery B.A.M.S.
Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu
Years of clinical practice: 15
Greetings, I have more than 15 years of experience as an Ayurveda Physician. I am a well-organized, creative, and ethical Ayurvedic practitioner and I served across the country for several organizations.
I am experienced with Hospital Administration and Management. I am also an expert in lifestyle management and preventive healthcare.
- Ayurvedic Wellness coach. I am an Ayurvedic Detox Treatment - Panchakarma Specialist.
- Nādi Pareeksha (Pulse Diagnostics).
- I am an Ayurvedic Gastroenterologist and can give you specific dietary recommendations for avoiding Digestive Problems, and your lifestyle advisor with reference to individual needs.
- Assessment and management as a Psychological Ayurvedic Practitioner.
- I worked extensively and managed health conditions like Musculoskeletal Issues, Degenerative Issues, provided Ayurvedic treatment for Autoimmune Disorder, Infertility, successfully treated with Ayurveda for Digestive problems, etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach, so by choosing to book an online consultation in Ayurveda with me, you obtain complete guidance in every area of health.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery Degree
Certificate of Registration
BAMS III Professional marks
BAMS II Professional marks
BAMS I Professional marks
Imtermediate Marks list
10th Standard Marks list & DOB Proof