We, Alveda.life, take the protection of the personal data of our customers as well as those interested in our offers very seriously. It is significant to us to protect the privacy of the users of our website at all times. If and to the extent that users voluntarily provide personal data, such data will be collected and stored in accordance with the legal data protection provisions of the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP). All data will be treated confidentially. With the following data protection information, we would like to explain in more detail what data is collected, what happens with this data and what security precautions we have taken to protect this data from misuse. With this transparent and comprehensible information of our data protection regulations, we would like to ensure that visitors and customers are well and sufficiently informed about the collection, processing and use of personal data.
The responsible party for the collection, processing and use of your personal data is:
Personal data is any data information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. This includes the following categories of personal data:
· Inventory data (e.g. name, function, organisational affiliation).
· Contact data (e.g. address, e-mail address, telephone/fax number)
· Content data (e.g. text entries)
· Usage data (e.g. access data, IP address, date and time of access).
In general, the collection, processing and use of personal data for the use of our website is limited to the extent and data required.
Processing of personal data collected during visits to our website
When you use the website Alveda.life for information purposes only, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- The website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
Alveda.life allows the doctors to synchronize their Alveda.life calendar with the doctor's personal Google Calendar. In this case, the doctor's personal Google Account will receive the following information: patient's name, date and time of consultation. Alveda.life does not sync any data from doctor's personal google account calendar to Alveda.life doctor's calendar.
Under no circumstances do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person. In addition, the data may be processed in anonymous form for statistical purposes. This data is never stored together with other personal data of the user, compared with other data or passed on to third parties.
For payment processing, Alveda transmits the following transaction data to the payment processor:first and last name of the card account holder
- e-mail address
- card information
- expiry date
- CVV/CVC code
- card date
- clock time
- amount of the transaction
The payment processor does not gain access to your health data at any time.
Sensitive personal data or any personal information (name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and contact details, age, date of birth, area ZIP/Postal Code, password); financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; medical history; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information (such as DNA, fingerprints, voice patterns, etc. that are used for authentication purposes); user interests, will be considered sensitive personal data or information under Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and any such information collected will be available for view by the user on the Website/Platform.
Any personal/sensitive information
will not be disclosed by Alveda.life to any third party without prior permission.
No prior permission will be required if the request for such information is –
- Necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- Shared with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity.
- For prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses. Any personal/sensitive information can be transferred to any other Company/person only if
Consent is given by the user if it is necessary for the performance of a contract between us and the user. Any personal information shall not be
collected without consent by the user. The information will be collected for lawful purposes or if it is considered necessary for the purpose. The
information collected shall be used only for the purpose for which it is
collected and shall not be retained for a period longer than what is required.
The user will be aware of the fact that the information is being collected, its purposes and recipients, name and addresses of the agencies retaining and collecting the information.
The personal/sensitive information will be collected only for the purpose for which it is sought. The user will be provided with an opportunity to review the information provided and make corrections if required.
Before collecting the information, the user will be provided with an option to not provide the information sought. The user will be able to withdraw their consent later. If done so, we have the option of not providing the good/services for which the information is sought.
Within the website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure-Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your web browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Alveda.life uses "cookies" to track usage patterns, traffic trends and user behavior, as well as to record other information from the website. For certain services provided on this website, cookies allow Alveda.life to save information locally so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit. Many content adjustments and customer service improvements are made based on the data derived from cookies.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies, allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser.
The cookie settings can be managed under the following links for the respective browsers:
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
You can also manage cookies of many companies and functions used for advertising individually. To manage them, use the corresponding user tools, available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Clear Flash Cookies" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/clear-flash-cookies) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
If the User uses any of the sharing features that may be offered by the digital assets, the User’s friend's email address will not be retained on Alveda.life Website or used in any way by Alveda.life .
You are generally entitled to the following rights:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us;
- to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us;
- request the restriction of processing or disclosure to third parties or the prohibition of processing of your personal data;
- in some circumstances, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent to the processing of data, once given, at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation; and
- depending on the applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.