Terms and Conditions for Providers
If you use this website to provide services to others we call you a “Provider”. You agree to do so in a legal way and follow all rules and regulations you are governed by. Alveda.life does not provide services to your patients, clients, or anyone other than you the Provider.
Website / Platform - In these terms and conditions, the Internet site Alveda.life
Alveda.life services - services available on the Alveda.life website
Providers - Doctors who use the site Alveda.life to communicate with their patients, Translators or product suppliers (Suppliers).
Visitors, Customers or Patients - users of website Alveda.life who use any of Alveda.life services
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on the usage of the website www.Alveda.life. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
The digital assets are owned and maintained by Alexcursion SARL, having its registered office at Grand-Rue 77,1180 Rolle, Switzerland. Alveda.life reserves the right to make changes to the site and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without prior information to the customers of the services.
To be the Provider using this website you must agree to comply with all laws, medical or other board rules, or other rules and regulations applicable to you as a healthcare provider. Your relationship with the Alveda.life visitors, customers or patients is directly between you and the patient. The patient will never have a physician-patient relationship with Alveda.life. Alveda.life does not practice medicine or any other licensed profession and offers no medical or other professional services. As a Doctor you are solely responsible for all agreements, consents, notices and other interactions with patients and other customers you consult using this website.
After registering on the Alveda platform, the provider is obliged to fill in his / her profile in full.
Once the provider’s profile is confirmed as active, published on Alveda platform and the online bookings are allowed, the provider will start receiving client requests for consultations. The Provider is responsible for approving all requests within the working hours settled up in the Providers calendar.
Approval of Doctor's profile:
The doctor's Alveda profile is approved as active and is open for online reservations if the following parameters are met:
• The fields required in the doctor's profile are filled in;
• The photo and the documents certifying education are attached;
• The doctor's description "About me" is created in the amount of 500-600 words.
• The working schedule is settled up in the doctor's calendar.
• The quality of the Internet connection and the performance of the doctor's computer can ensure high-quality video/audio transmission
• The doctor is able to ensure privacy during the consultation - a private room is used for consultations without the presence of unauthorized persons.
• The doctor's visual image creates a professional impression
• The English language level of the doctor is adequate for consultation with an English-speaking patient without the assistance of an interpreter.
Approval of Translator’s profile:
The translator’s Alveda profile is approved as active and is open for online reservations if the following parameters are met:
• The fields required in the translator’s profile are filled in;
• The photo and the documents certifying education are attached;
• The working schedule is settled up in the translator’s calendar.
• The quality of the Internet connection and the performance of the translator’s device can ensure high-quality video/audio transmission
• The translator is able to ensure privacy during the consultation - a private room is used for consultations without the presence of unauthorized persons.
• The translator’s visual image creates a professional impression
By applying for a consultation and paying for it (directly or using a subscription plan), the client has chosen to use the services of a specific doctor. The treatment contract must be concluded between the doctor and the user directly during the online consultation. At the same time, the client has the right to refuse the doctor's services at any time.
Payments for Providers
When providing services on the Alveda.life platform, Doctor receive the following payments from customers:
- for online video consultations
- for subscription plans purchased by patients
- for commissions (10%) on products recommended by a doctor and purchased by patients.
When providing services on the Alveda.life platform, Translators receive the payments from customersfor translation services.
An Ayurvedic product Suppliers receive the payments from customers for product supplies.
Provider hereby appoints Alveda.life as Provider’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Customers, and remitting those payments to Provider. Provider agrees that payment from Customers to Alveda.life shall be considered the same as a made directly to Provider. Customer’s payment obligation to Provider will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Alveda.life (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Alveda.life (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Provider. In the event that Alveda.life (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Provider, the Provider will have recourse only against Alveda.life and not the Customer directly. Provider agrees that Alveda.life may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Customers that Alveda.life may deem necessary or prudent.
Commissions for Alveda.life services
The Provider agrees that Alveda.life deducts a commission fee from all payments made by the Customer for the services of the Service Provider, as indicated below:
- For online consultations according to the Alveda.life recommended price Alveda.life charges administrative costs related to currency exchange and bank transfer expenses.
- For online consultations at a price higher than the Alveda.life recommended price, Alveda.life charges a 10% commission fee and administrative costs related to currency exchange and bank transfer expenses.
- For subscription plans:
- \"Alveda +\": Alveda.life charges commission fee 15%
- \"Alveda Premium\": Alveda.life charges commission fee 20%
- \"Alveda family\": Alveda.life charges commission fee 30%
- For translators services a Alveda.life charges commission fee 15%
- Alveda.life commissions for product sales are agreed individually in the contract with each Supplier.
- All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Alveda.life platform are performed by Alveda.life Payment Services Providers.
Providers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party or manufacturer or brand owner and so expressly mentioned, Alexcursion SARL owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
No title or ownership of the Website thereof is transferred to you hereunder. Alveda.life reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice related to materials downloaded from the Website.
You may provide input, comments or suggestions regarding the Website and Alveda.life Services (\"Feedback\"). You acknowledge and agree that Alveda.life may use any Feedback without any obligation to you and you hereby grant Alveda.life a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Feedback as Alveda.life may deem appropriate, without restriction, for any and all commercial and/or non-commercial purposes, in its sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from this Website without obtaining authorization from Alexcursion SARL.
The Websites may contain links to third-party websites. Linked sites are not under the control of Alveda.life, and Alveda.life is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Links are provided as a convenience only, and a link does not imply that Alveda.life endorses, sponsors, or is affiliated with the linked site. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites; these Terms do not apply to other websites. Alveda.life disclaims any and all liability for any information, including but without limitation, any medical and health treatment information set forth on linked sites.
Reference to any product, recording, event, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by name, trade name, trademark, service mark, company name or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Alveda.life. Any views expressed by third parties on the Websites and Platforms are solely the views of such third party and Alveda.life assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of any statement made by such third party.
By registering with the digital assets you can access or view the data, product details. You are responsible for using the digital assets in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
Access to the platform
You may access and use the Alveda.life via remote access connectivity. Alveda.life grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Platform in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In order to use the Platform, you will be asked to register an account and create login information, including without limitation, username and passwords. You must safeguard your login information that you use to access the Platform and you must not disclose this information to anyone. You must immediately notify Alveda.life of any unauthorized use of your user account or of any other breach of security that you become aware of involving and relating to the Platform by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alveda.life makes no warranty for any damage suffered by Providers from use of the services on this site. Furthermore, it makes NO warranty that:
- The information on the digital assets is a substitute to proper consultation and treatment from a Alveda.life doctor, or other registered medical practitioners;
- The digital assets will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free basis;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the digital assets or any services offered through the digital assets will treat any disease.
- Your representations and warranties
By registering on the Platform, you represent and warrant the following:
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age,
- you have the legal ability and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions with Alveda.life;
- the information you have provided to Alveda.life in your registration is accurate and complete;
- you will comply with any and all laws applicable to you in order to provide the Services through the Site / Plaform;
- you will not interfere with a third party's use and enjoyment of the Website/Plaform;
- you will not interfere with or disrupt Alveda.life or its vendors' security measures,
- if any information you provide to Alveda.life becomes inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise false or misleading, you will immediately notify Alveda.life
You agree not to use the digital assets for any of the following purposes:
- Circulate or spread any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. Convey material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Website, to other users' accounts, names, personally identifiable information or other information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Websites and Platforms;
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the digital assets.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of Alveda.life
- Any activity which results in manipulation, defacement, hijacking, hacking, etc., of the Website/Platform.
- Use the digital assets to violate the security of any computer network, crack pass words or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including threatening or obscene material or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
- Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, \"robots,\" \"spiders,\" or \"offline readers,\" that access the Websites and Platforms in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser;
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through the Website chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called \"spamming\" or \"phishing\" messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services;
- Engage in any fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity, including but not limited to any prohibited activity outlined in the Information Technology Act, 2000, communication or solicitation designed or intended to fraudulently obtain the password or any private information of any use
- Rent, lease, sell, sublicense, or lend your access to the Platform.
- Allow any other person to use the Platform with your registration or login information;
- Breach or otherwise circumvent Alveda.life security or authentication measures;
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event will Alveda.life be liable for damages of any kind , including, without limitation , direct , incidental ,consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits , business interruption , and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use our digital assets, or any information provided on the digital assets, or in the products any claim attributable to errors, omission , or other inaccuracies in the products or interpretations thereof.
Claims and Indemnification
The Provider will use this website and Alveda.life services only in accordance with applicable standards of good professional practice. While software products such as this website can facilitate and improve the quality of service that Provider and its personnel offer to patients, many factors, including the provider/patient relationship can affect a patient outcome, and with intricate and interdependent technologies and complex decision-making it is often difficult or impossible to accurately determine what the factors were and in what proportion they affected an outcome. Provider shall be solely responsible for its use of this website, and the provision of services to Provider’s patients. In this regard, Provider releases Alveda.life and waives all potential claims against Alveda.life as a result of the Provider’s use of the website, and the provision of services to Provider’s patients. As a result of the complexities and uncertainties inherent in the patient care process, and if applicable and allowed by law, Provider agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Alveda.life harmless from any claim by or on behalf of any patient of Provider or its personnel, or by or on behalf of any other third party or person claiming damage by virtue of a familial or financial relationship with such a patient, which is brought against Alveda.life, regardless of the cause if such claim arises for any reason whatsoever, out of the use or operation of the Site and Services. To the extent applicable, Provider will obtain Alveda.life prior written consent to any settlement or judgment in which Provider agrees to or which otherwise provides or implies any finding of fault of Alveda.life or any defect in the website. Alveda.life will promptly notify Provider in writing of any claim subject to this indemnification, promptly provide Provider with the information reasonably required for the defense of the same, and grant to Provider exclusive control over its defense at Providers expense. Alveda.life reserves the right to appear and defend any actions in which it is named as a party. Provider agrees to pay and reimburse Alveda.life costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred in connection with such a suit.
Termination of Account by the Provider
If you wish to terminate your account, you must follow the procedure below:
- Log in to your account and change your settings - close your working schedule to avoid any new appointment bookings.
- complete all the appointments already booked.
- delete your account under account settings. Alveda.life will not delete your account by virtue of your email alone.
Before the termination of your account, an Alveda.life representative will contact you to check your account and confirm the final termination of your account.
In case you need assistance please contact us at email@example.com .